IMPORTANTNEWS

Afilia Saga East is performing at Animelo Summer Live 2012!!
「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2012」アフィリア・サーガ・イースト出演します! Afilia Saga East is performing at TIF2012! idolfes.com/2012/

[Platinum] and [Sei Naru 2nd One Man Live] released on 25th July 2012! So get yours now! LINK


IMPORTANT!! KAREN・CLASSICA HAS DECIDED TO GRADUATE FROM AFILIA SAGA

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Introducing the 2 new members of A.S.E

これは http://www.anican.jp/column/afilia_coupling/default.aspx?id=21 の非公式の英語翻訳です。
Link: 
http://www.anican.jp/column/afilia_coupling/default.aspx?id=21 
The Afilia Saga East column at anican covered a special with the two new members of Afilia Saga East. Below is the english translation of the report. (I apologize for any mistake)



Some Photos of the two new members : http://afiliasagaafiririru.blogspot.com/2012/02/pictures-of-new-members-laura-and-emiu.html


<Laura>

Nice to meet you!
My name is Laura Sucreine. I entered Afilia Saga East as a new member during last year's 
2nd one man live
Please call me Sucrei! ('O')/
(kohipanda note: this would sound like Shyu-ku-re)

Before the announcement of me joining Afilia Saga, I was already practising a lot together with 
the other members which would explain why we very close now. I haven't gotten used to photoshoots, recordings and interviews so it has all just been very nervewrecking for me. At first, I felt that I didnt have the time to enjoy the lives etcetera. However recently, dancing and singing were very enjoyable and having a great time with the Senpais made me very happy! *゜It seems as though when I say interesting things, the Senpais will become more energetic as well!
This time I am going to talk about a new member just like me, Emiu!

Emiu is a sweet girl who is a crybaby. She is someone who is very frank. Emiu is like a little devil though,her nickname is 『Emiuten(Emiusan is really an angel)』so as to whether she is a devil or an angel I am confused.When I am with her i would think that she is a little devil (@´∇`), a cute an lovable girl *.

She reads difficult books, have fluffy clothes and very fashionable girl. She is like an opposite of me but to me, she is someone who one can discuss anything with, a kind and reliable buddy.
Emiu who joined saga together with me , I want to be close with her and work towards greater heights together.

By the way, recently I have been saying「I don't know whether it is better to be called Laura or whether being called Sucrei is better」to the Senpais。If I am called「Sucrei」or「Sucrei-chan」I will be very happy~(*´∇`*)

From now on, please take care of us new members Emiu and Laura.

The 7th Single「Mirai ga watashi wo matteiru」's campaign is still ongoing, so please show your support and come down to meet us!
Homepage of Campaign:http://5pb.jp/afiliasaga/7th/


<Emiu>

Everyone, nice to meet you! I am a fresh new member!
I am Emiu from the Roppongi Stars(*・v・*)
I like reading, dancing, playing games, icecream, western clothes, music and... !
Hahaha, there is a lot.

Well then well then.
This time I am going to talk about Laura who is a new member just like me!

When we first met, we did not really speak to each other and I had an initial impression that she was a very mature girl. Now that I think about it, she is nothing like that!(Laugh)

Laura is always busy and also an innocent hardworker. Ah, but there are also some playful moments. (`v´)くくく
Always brings loads of snacks and sweets、unexpectedly gives me chocolates.
Compared to me, she is a totally different girl, so when I spoke with her I would discover new things. As we came in as the same generation, we share a naturally stimulating yet strong relationship.

With such a Laura, it started. Together with 13 buddies, I have been leading a very fulfiling life.
As a new member, there are bound to be many things that I don't understand or cannot do, However, if I treat each one of those as a possibility, things gets more enjoyable.
There will always be these members by my side, supporting me. Together with these members, there is nothing that cannot be accomplished! I breeze through everyday with this belief.

It has been around 2 months since I became a Saga member, I have participated and experienced various stages and events, have I been maturing? I have a feeling I did.

This is all thanks to the support from the wonderful members, staff and above all the Senpais.
Emiu's growth from here on, please continue to watch it! Ne~☆

2 comments:

  1. No problem! I am still studying Japanese so this kinda helps as well.

    ReplyDelete