IMPORTANTNEWS

Afilia Saga East is performing at Animelo Summer Live 2012!!
「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2012」アフィリア・サーガ・イースト出演します! Afilia Saga East is performing at TIF2012! idolfes.com/2012/

[Platinum] and [Sei Naru 2nd One Man Live] released on 25th July 2012! So get yours now! LINK


IMPORTANT!! KAREN・CLASSICA HAS DECIDED TO GRADUATE FROM AFILIA SAGA

Wednesday 25 July 2012

(類´_ゝ`){The wild!☆ [Louise's Blog]

(類´_ゝ`){The world!

20th July 2012 01:25
 
While wearing this year's trendy denim vest, I was called\Sugi-chan/ by the other members.
Its not wild..
After coming out from a bath I watched the 2nd One Man Live's DVD&Blu-ray
It is on sale from 25th July!!

 
I saw Meena and Rose's graduation live!!!
Something that happened 4 months ago feels so nostalgic and I would think『Aah~it was like that』
Everyone at the venue singing「Kikyuu ni Notte dokomade mo」together and stuff!!!
Thinking back, the feelings became faded with time
With the video, not only the members but also the Senpais' voices are left behind and I think that is really wonderful.
Not only for the people who came down to see us, but also I hope that the people who couldn't come would see it.
It is more so now.
My Ear after a bath

No comments:

Post a Comment