(類´_ゝ`){3rd Anniversary☆ [Louise's Blog]

01:33
Maho welcomed her 3rd anniversary being at Afilia Sherry's, on 17th May I have a 3rd anniversary to welcome too!
The third anniversary of ?
‥‥
‥‥‥


‥‥‥‥
‥‥‥‥‥
\It is the third anniversary since Louise opened her twitter!!/
I didn't realize before starting Twitter, but now it has become such an important part of my life..!!!
Now it has become、『Tweet about anything!!』drives me each day during my activities.
For those who have yet to follow me on Twitter, please follow me!
To use Twitter better, I arranged the Apps on my iPhone for a day.
Finally I created an Instagram ID for myself and used Flipboard to record my favorite places
Instagram's tool to share photos allows the
iPhone to edit and add filters to photos taken with the iPhone、Twitter or Facebook!!
Through Instagram I can share with the world and looking at their photos, there are only pretty photos !!!
With filters the photos would have a better feel,
that way I can upload great pictures too!!
Flipboard's tool allows one to read Twitter's timeline and Instagram's photos in a magazine format!
During travelling, it is the best time.☆
Please recommend some iPhone applications to me!
Working hard towards the 3rd One Man Live!
9th June's One Man Live will be filled with many cool performances that you can catch only at the One Man Live!!!
It is 3 more weeks to the big day !
Putting a lot of effort and doing my best☆