IMPORTANTNEWS

Afilia Saga East is performing at Animelo Summer Live 2012!!
「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2012」アフィリア・サーガ・イースト出演します! Afilia Saga East is performing at TIF2012! idolfes.com/2012/

[Platinum] and [Sei Naru 2nd One Man Live] released on 25th July 2012! So get yours now! LINK


IMPORTANT!! KAREN・CLASSICA HAS DECIDED TO GRADUATE FROM AFILIA SAGA

Wednesday 16 May 2012

【Emiu】If it is tomorrow I will not feel drowsy

【Emiu】If it is tomorrow I will not feel drowsy

08th March 2012


|∵)/ Yo
Good evening, this is Emiu.


Today, along with Louise and Yukafin and Laura, I was appearing on Afilia Stream!
Did you watch it?
I thought that it would be a recording full of harmony in the atmosphere and that we would be having fun talking.。
The graduation stage's footage as well, not everything can be seen clearly but, despite the members tears it was clearly an enjoyable live. It feels wonderful.
  
Yes.
After the airing the staff came over to say「Emiu, your shaking was popular」.
Sha , shaking...?
Gyaaa!! I..., I was shaking again?!!! Did everyone at stars and my friends notice as well!!! What is this!!!!
I didn't notice at allー(;_;)
I was properly listeningー(;_;)
It is a strange habit...how do I cure it......
Nono.
Did you learn more about Emiu from this stream?(*´∇`*)
It felt like it was taken out of a book.
This is bad, its about time.!
Please do become more and more friendly with Emiu~♪*。




As a bonus, this is today's clothing.
(*´∇`*).
Emiu(ゝv・´★)

No comments:

Post a Comment