IMPORTANTNEWS

Afilia Saga East is performing at Animelo Summer Live 2012!!
「TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2012」アフィリア・サーガ・イースト出演します! Afilia Saga East is performing at TIF2012! idolfes.com/2012/

[Platinum] and [Sei Naru 2nd One Man Live] released on 25th July 2012! So get yours now! LINK


IMPORTANT!! KAREN・CLASSICA HAS DECIDED TO GRADUATE FROM AFILIA SAGA

Wednesday 4 July 2012

【Emiu】With Fujie Reina-san☆ [Emiu's Blog]

【Emiu】With Fujie Reina-san☆

1b1f0d90.jpg

|∵)/Yo
Good evening! Its Emiu!♪
The other day, together with Aria-chan and Laura was the guests on Fujie Reina-san's  「GirlsNews ~Girls Pop」!!
Reinyan-san, was very cute and she talks in a very cute way!(*´∇`*)
It will be aired on 17th of July so don't miss it!☆*。

Well then well then,
Emiuten is now... in a slump.
I can't write whatever I want to write
no words comes out.
But. Somehow it will work out.
When I can't write out, I will try and try.
Ah~ Dame-da (ed note: which means its impossible)
But after that I will write again
If it doesn't come... what will I ever do? (Laughs)
It will definitely come.
I will take one step at a time.
Emiu(ゝv・´★)

Link: http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1820416.html

No comments:

Post a Comment