(●ω●)The most fun Tokimeki!

09:40
Konbanha(●ω●)It is Kohime~!

Well! Morning has come!
It is today! It is finally today!!
Finally we get to meet with the Senpais!
Honestly, I am feeling nervous and my heart is pounding.
Surely, our energy will be higher than during the rehearsals.
Already, during the recent preparation for the Lives
'Definitely, this one will be better than the first, than the second!!' such a feeling surfaced within us!

I really want to do something fun!
If I could send those feelings that will be good!
Yes, it was sent!
The Live is a very unexpected space, I love it!!
Even during the performance there will be many surprises
Please don't take your eyes off me!☆

Yesterday, Mama Pucci came from Kyuushu!
We ate breakfast together!
The rice Mama Pucci made gave me a lot of energy! o(≧ω≦)o
I am pumped up to the max!
Senpai!
Shout a lot a lot!
Tokimeki a lot as well !!
Today through our dance and songs , the To☆Ki☆Me☆Ki☆Mahou
Please accept a lot of it!!
We will be waiting at the hall!!


☆Self introduction song's lyrics☆
Chiisakute (Ganbaruzou!)
Isshoukenmei (Pandasyuu!)
Zutto Mitetene(Daisuki!)
Kohimeito☆
I will leave the parts in the brackets to the Senpais
Please put in some love!
As for the rest, leave it to me!!!

78616a45.jpg


Kohime(●ω●)

Link: http://blog.livedoor.jp/afiliasaga/archives/1815016.html